Emotional intelligence & neuro linguistic programmes
NLP Simply it's the exploration of how we think, communicate & act, so we're able to model, improve and replicate great performance.
This 60 minute session introduces key NLP tools & will have you using 1 or 2 to get the results you want by the end of this fun interactive session.
- Managing how you think
- The language you use is EVERYTHING
- How to get more of what you want
- Modelling excellence
- The power of the mind
- Building rapport especially with those LEAST like us!
6 Week Introduction to NLP
This Powerful Programme is for Anyone Wanting to Understand More about NLP & Use it Effectively in Everyday Life.
This NLP programme will introduce you to the excellence principles and techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and how to apply them.
NLP first emerged in the 70’s as a way of examining the thinking and behavioural processes of extremely productive and successful people.
This programme will work with you to use these tools to achieve outstanding results personally and professionally in a fun informal setting and includes all course materials to take away and use on your own.
- Master your own emotions and run your own mind
- Influencing skills
- Achieving your goals
- Increase confidence and motivation in a wide variety of situations
- Access your unconscious learning ability
- Change unwanted behaviours in yourself and others
- Discover your true potential
- Create better working and more satisfying emotional relationships
- Effective working relationships
- Selling with NLP
Developing Your Potential
A bespoke training programme ideal for succession planning, those demonstrating potential & positively influencing others.
This programme is designed to address the key areas that impact on personal effectiveness, leadership qualities and outstanding people skills.
Designed to deliver significant benefits to the organisation and those attending, participants should expect to demonstrate tangible improvements in a wide variety of tasks.
Session 1 – All About You
- Identifying and developing well formed outcomes
- Personal competence
- How to recognise success
- Reviewing and measuring personal improvement
- Building amazing leadership teams
- Personality profiling (undertaken)
Session 2 – Leading From the Front
- Influencing Style
- Getting the best from each individual
- Overcoming obstacles
- Maximising strengths in written communication
- ‘Round Robin Brainstorming’/’Time Beam’
Session 3 - Development
- Taking Control of Your Time
- Overcoming Personal Disorganisation
- The Measuring Stick
- Diary Management
- SMARTER Principle
- No News Kills Behaviour
Session 4 – Communication
- Characteristics of real teams
- Inventing solutions
- Learn How To Say No
- Managing Interruptions
- How To Skilfully Critique People
- The One Minute Reprimand
Session 5 – Time Management / Problem Solving
- Planning & Prioritising
- Critical Path Plan
- Where to from here
Session 6 – Pulling It All Together – How to Make It Work For You
- Personal Plans & Goal Setting
This programme is delivered via 6 x 3 hour workshops (we can be flexible in the delivery mode).
6 x 2 hour workshops/seminars with personal portfolio to keep.
Topics detailed below:
DiSC® Behavioural change profile - Personal report focusing on the theory of behavioural style, with all participants completing an on-line questionnaire helping to understand how different people respond to the same situations in different ways.
How to build better relationships and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
Individual profiles will be given.
Putting the Theory into Practice
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Improve communication – adapting styles
- Learn about your behaviour when conflict occurs
- Enhance individual and team performance
- Understand what motivates you at work
- Improve relationships, professional and personal
Performance Psychology - tips and techniques that make the difference when times are tough and the goalposts keep changing.
Habits of highly successful people bought to life with easy to use practical tips and techniques.
Personal Development Plan - develop your own health plan, enabling you to get maximum benefit from the programme both physically and emotionally.
The Impact of Physical Activity on Health and Wellbeing - why it matters, what you must include for optimum results and how to fit more into an already cramped lifestyle.
A practical look at how we can increase energy levels, getting more of the ‘feel good’ factor through exercise.
Understanding around how activity reduces the risk of various long term conditions including back pain, high blood pressure, joint problems, coronary heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and helps to boost the immune system.
The Role of Good Nutrition - how to manage in a fast paced world, understanding your basal metabolic rate and how to make it work for you.
The foods that promote energy and assist in weight management both in the short and long term.
How good nutrition plays a part in reducing the risk of long term conditions including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and Type 2 diabetes.
Sleep - why it matters, the importance of both quality and quantity.
How to use sleep diaries, the tools and techniques to aid restful sleep.
Emotional Health - how to recognise personal stressors and the symptoms, a look at the most effective tools and techniques to alleviate.
NLP models to use both in the workplace and in relationships.
Putting it all together - where to from here, personal plans, and the skills and tools for continuing to achieve great results long term.
TAKING CONTROL...THE ESSENTIALS!
Are you worried about what will happen if you can’t fit any more in?
However hard you work, however much you take home, or what you give up, is life just getting tougher and tougher?
If so you are not alone!
Today 1 in 4 of us can expect to have a mental health illness bought about by stress and overload.
With 9.8 million working days lost and each person taking an estimated 22 days off the problem is escalating!
That means there are lots of people like you who struggle with:
- Not sleeping
- Health and relationships suffering as a result
- Exercise out of reach
- Comprised health
No time...too much to do...and becoming more and more worried.
However, it is widely acknowledged that without high levels of confidence and self-belief you and your team are unlikely to reach peak performance!
We know – because we work with people who appreciate they need to work smarter, create more balance and revitalise both mind and body – but are struggling to make those essential changes - we can help!
We work with managers and leaders holistically on a powerful one to one programme combining good mental and physical health to:
- Define what you want from your life
- Help you to increase life satisfaction, build reserves of energy, resilience and connection.
- Inspire and challenge you to go beyond what you would do alone.
- Facilitate self discovery and forward momentum
- Increased self awareness
- New knowledge and skills
- Attainment of personal and professional goals
- Sustainable behaviour change
- Increased life satisfaction
- Increased self efficacy
- Realise your full potential
Our programmes are bespoke to you and are designed around client commitments and timelines.
WORK CHANGE PROGRAMME
Ideally suited for those entering a New Work Phase.
This programme is ideally suited to get you into a positive frame of mind and improve physical health to maximise work, retraining and learning opportunities.
This holistically focused lifestyle programme is specifically designed with practical tools in an easy to use informative style for delivery in a variety of settings.
DiSC® raising participant awareness of personal styles, behaviours etc
Traffic Lights Health Report at beginning and end
Personal Coaching Module
‘Coach Yourself to Resilience’
Step 1 - Performance Psychology
- Negative Self talk
- Metaphor for Change
- 6 Step Reframe
Selected tools and techniques to move forward and improve personal and professional outlook
DiSC® – raising awareness of behavioural styles and how to maximise in the workplace
Specific tools to focus on:
Noticing ‘Negative Self Talk’ and what to do about it
‘Metaphor for Change’ practical tool to develop goal setting and achieving objectives
‘6 Step Reframe’
Step 2 - The essential ingredients in being healthy
- Lifestyle related conditions and how to manage
- The latest research and how to incorporate into everyday living
- Personal Goal setting
- Wheel of life
Step 3 - Diet
- Eating for health and optimum weight management
- Food diary
Step 4 - Sleep and Health
- The connection and what it means
- Sleep diary
Step 5 - Feeling the pressure and suffering from stress
- How to recognise stress and what to do about it
- Tools and techniques
Step 6 - Habits to adopt for a healthy and fulfilling life
- Taking control
- Barriers and staying on track
Step 7 - Enjoying life to the full
- Maintaining the changes
Children and DiSC
How exciting would it be if children could truly understand themselves better?
If they felt comfortable with their personal strengths and developed the ability to recognise those areas where a little extra work may be required?
And what if these unique skills could be developed at an age when the insights would be truly life changing - both at school and in the wider world?
The DiSC Children’s Programme delivers on all these Outcomes and More!
- Identifying individual strengths
- Understanding characteristics both of self and others
- Identifying areas for growth and where challenge may occur
- Easy to use tools for relating better with family, classmates, adults and friends
This highly interactive programme is presented in a fun environment with practical exercises, and can also be delivered for parents, carers, facilitators and teachers to use with children aged 7 to 12.
The 22 page ‘Children’s Profile’ introduces DISC personalities in a highly engaging child friendly way, creating a greater understanding of their own behavioural style using a simple questionnaire.
The personal profile provides insights for relating to others who are different to them, and serves to deepen self-awareness, motivate and communicate more effectively.
This programme is offered with flexible modes of delivery.